Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Got This Situation (dre-j)

I think im getting bored of this thing i call a relationshit.....i try to add things to it so that it more fun and interactive than walkin in the hall everyday but mi counterpart dosnt comply to mi suggestions.....i think daily if i should end it or not but i never come out with a solid ansa.....idk if its the bang bang skeet skeet situation that hasnt happend or is it that there are a lota sexy girls i come in contact with or...idk sum1 help me out lol

1 comment:

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Hey :o)

...this might sound of a bit of a cliché somewhat, but as someone once told me RE "things" of this matter, DO what's in your heart to DO & what is going to AUTOMALLY make you happy in the end. Hope that helped a tad. I alwayyyys say, the heart will lead you oppose to your mind leading you, a mind can change, but a heart will remain. Stay cool …. Peace.